Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of entry
- Entries can be made free of charge.
- Judges have the discretion to move an entry should they feel it is more suited to another category.
- The entry form must be completed in full, and must be approved by an executive of the company being entered for the award.
- Entries may be made by agencies, consultants or other financial services organisations.
- You do not need to be a member of The Financial Services Forum to submit an entry.
- The same entry may be entered into more than one category. However, a separate entry form must be completed for each category entry. Entries should be tailored to each category entered.
- The activities that are being entered must have been launched after 1 January 2018.
- Entries must be in accordance with the law, the British Code of Advertising and Sales Promotion, and all other relevant codes of practice. Noncompliant entries will be disqualified.
- All entries will be treated as confidential by the judges. No entry will be printed without prior written approval from the entrant. Entrants may mark any area of confidential or competitive information as “Not for publication”.
- No entries will be returned and all entries become and remain the property of The Financial Services Forum.
- All entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or those inadequately or incorrectly completed, are liable to disqualification.
- Entries previously submitted for other awards are welcome.
- Closing date for entries is 28 February 2020.
- All awards are entirely at the judges’ discretion.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.