Steps to Success
These simple words of advice should help you to enter The Marketing Effectiveness Awards without a hitch.
1. Create your user account by clicking the Enter button and view the questions required for the categories you are considering entering.
2. Join or view the Marketing Effectiveness Showcase webinars to listen to previous winning case studies via The Forum’s Knowledge Centre
3. Create your entry, in no more than 1,000 words, making sure to answer all the questions required. Create a brief summary (additional 200 words) describing your campaign, making sure not to include any industry sensitive information.
4. Support your entry with images, graphs and diagrams to engage the judges.
5. Save the final version in PDF format. The document should be A4 in size and contain no more than sixteen pages. You should ensure (within this page limit) that any charts or graphs are sufficiently legible for the judges to be able to take proper note of them.
6. If required, receive written confirmation from a senior executive of the company (not its agency) approving submission of the entry
7. Submit your entry. Add the category to your basket, allocate the appropriate text to each box, and add the PDF version as supporting information, by 5pm on Tuesday 27 July 2021.
8. Make payment for the submission. You'll be asked to pay by credit card on the portal, but if this method of payment doesn't work for you, please advise Jasmine with enough notice to arrange if you want to use a PO and invoice instead. If you're going down the invoice route, please ensure any entry fees are paid by 27 August 2021.
9. All entrants will receive confirmation of the shortlist decision on Thursday 7 October 2021.
10. Join your industry colleagues to celebrate your success. The Awards will be presented at The Financial Services Forum Annual Members’ Dinner on Wednesday 24 November 2021.